Top 300+ Latest Image Processing Projects based on Android with Source Code and Abstracts-2023
- Face Recognition based on Android & Image Processing
- Telemedicine System using a Mobile Cardiac-IOT
- Controlling of Robot for Localization using Android Smartphone
- Evaluation of Empirical for Digit Recognition Approaches using Android
- Smart Farming System using IoT & Android
- Android-based -License plate recognition
- Android-based -Face Emotion recognition
- Android-based -Face recognition
- Android-based -Cancer detection
- Android-based -Object detection
- Android-based -Blind assistance systems
- Android-based -Gesture recognition
- Android-based -Drowsy driver detection
Explore We have best and latest image processing project topics, image processing using Android
2023 IEEE Projects on Image Processing Applications Project List on Android Based for M. Tech / MS / BE / B. Tech / MCA / M.Sc Students in Bangalore.
View list of Android Based Image Processing Projects and Visit our Internship programs here.
- Android image processing,
- Android applications projects,
- Android based image processing projects
Image Processing Projects in Android for final year Students, Android Projects Ideas & Topics with Abstracts & Source Code
1.Android Screen Capturing and Converting
Screen capturing tool for Android handsets connected via USB to a desktop/laptop. It is great for full screen presentations, product demos, automatic screen recording, or just a single screenshot. Without root.
2.Energy and latency impact of outsourcing decisions in mobile image processing.
This research paper illustrates an adaptive outsourcing algorithm that runs on mobile phones. The algorithm outsources the computational load that needs to be done on a sensor data (in this case an image) to a server, based on many criteria, where the execution takes place. The end result is sent back to the mobile phone and presented to the user. The results from these measurements have shown up to 85 % decrease in power consumption and up to 60% decrease in latency compared to locally executing on the mobile phone in many situations. Moreover, outsourcing using a WiFi connection has proved to be favourable in most scenarios where complex algorithms are applied on the image, while a 3G connection has showed a lot of discrepancy from one situation to another.