Latest IEEE Projects 2017
Performance of The Routing Protocols AODV, DSDV and OLSR in Health Monitoring Using NS3
Process Parameter Estimation Oriented Industrial Wireless Sensor Networks: A Sequential Approach
Mobility Quantification for MultiPoint Relays Selection Algorithm in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks
Analytical Model and Performance Evaluation of Long Term Evolution for Vehicle Safety Services
Advance Automatic Toll Collection &Vehicle Detection During Collision using RFID
Design of an energy efficient Iot enabled smart system based on DALI network over MQTT protocol
Design of an IoT based autonomous vehicle with the aid of computer vision
Multiple Motion Control System of Robotic Car Based on IoT to Produce Cloud Service.
An IoT based Fire Alarming and Authentication System for Workhouse using Raspberry Pi 3
Efficient Data Center Flow Scheduling without Starvation using Expansion Ratio
Challenges and Opportunities of Waste Management in IoT-enabled Smart Cities: A Survey
Anonymous Authentication for Secure Data Stored on Cloud with Decentralized Access Control
- Work on real time project to get hands on experience before graduation this will help the students to get the competitive edge for various jobs in industry.
- Interns can interact with industry experts for guidance and mentorship.
- Gain excellent communication, interpersonal and team building skills.
- Projects will be explained online face to face via Gtalk or Skype.
- Project will be executed in your laptop or PC using remote support software’s (Teamviwer Access).
- Supporting materials & Documentations would be forwarded to your mail id’s.