Latest IEEE Projects 2016
Joint Power and Bandwidth Allocation in Wireless Cooperative Localization Networks
A Lightweight Secure Scheme for Detecting Provenance Forgery and Packet Drop Attacks
Image Quality Improvement in Kidney Stone Detection on Computed Tomography Images
An Efficient Cluster-Tree Based Data Collection Scheme for Large Mobile Wireless Sensor Networks
Opportunistic Routing Algorithm for Relay Node Selection in Wireless Sensor Networks
An NS3 Implementation of physical layer based on 802.11 for utility maximization of WSN
Random-Walk Based Approach to Detect Clone Attacks in Wireless Sensor Networks
Tumor segmentation by fusion of MRI images using copula based Statistical methods.
Data Aggregation Techniques to Remove Redundancy in Wireless Sensor Networks
Energy-Efficient Reliable Routing Considering Residual Energy in Wireless Ad Hoc Networks
- Work on real time project to get hands on experience before graduation this will help the students to get the competitive edge for various jobs in industry.
- Interns can interact with industry experts for guidance and mentorship.
- Gain excellent communication, interpersonal and team building skills.
- Projects will be explained online face to face via Gtalk or Skype.
- Project will be executed in your laptop or PC using remote support software’s (Teamviwer Access).
- Supporting materials & Documentations would be forwarded to your mail id’s.