Latest IEEE Projects 2017
Implementation of speech based home automation system using Bluetooth and GSM
Design and Implementation of a Fingerprint Based Lock System for Shared Access
Challenges and Opportunities of Waste Management in IoT-enabled Smart Cities: A Survey
A ZigBee based energy efficient environmental monitoring, alerting and controlling system
Knowledge Based Real Time Monitoring System for Aquaculture Using IoT.
Design of an IoT based autonomous vehicle with the aid of computer vision
An Advanced Security System Integrated With RFID Based Automated Toll Collection System
Dynamically Controlling Exterior and Interior Window Coverings through IoT for Environmental Friendly Smart Homes
Design of Intelligent Home Appliance ControlSystem Based on ARM and ZigBee
Design and Implementation of Real TimeTransformer Health Monitoring System Using GSMTechnology
IoT-Driven Automated Object Detection Algorithm for Urban Surveillance Systems in Smart Cities.
Design and Implementation of Remotely Located Energy Meter Monitoring with Load Control andMobile Billing System through GSM
Multiple Motion Control System of Robotic Car Based on IoT to Produce Cloud Service.
- Work on real time project to get hands on experience before graduation this will help the students to get the competitive edge for various jobs in industry.
- Interns can interact with industry experts for guidance and mentorship.
- Gain excellent communication, interpersonal and team building skills.
- Projects will be explained online face to face via Gtalk or Skype.
- Project will be executed in your laptop or PC using remote support software’s (Teamviwer Access).
- Supporting materials & Documentations would be forwarded to your mail id’s.